Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sleepy Sunday night.

HEYO! I'm wicked tired. I waited all day to catch you up and I'm exhausted...First things First...Today's Outfit!!
Don't you Love the mess in my living room? Haha, I have been working so much that I haven't had much energy for anything else. I have to be up tomorrow at 6:30 am. I know I will get some sleep tonight because I could close my eyes and pass out right now. 


I went out today with my mom and I have to say, having feet small enough to fit into kids sizes is AMAZING! I got 2 pairs of super cute short boots for guess how much????? $2.00 EACH! thats right TWO DOLLARS!! Two pairs of shoes for $4 bucks!!! You the next best thing to that would be free. Its awesome. You can't even tell they are kids.


I spent more money today at the book store then I did at the grocery store. I have been getting some really sweet deals on things lately. I bought like 3 more journals today and a super cute book. Again I will show you pics tomorrow. I just really need to get to bed. The day sort of ended really quick. 


Ok, I know I have you all excited for pics to come but you will have to wait. :) Isn't it always worth the wait when it comes to pics? I think so! Night night and have an amazing and fulfilling day tomorrow!!



Xo, 

Mimi!

No comments:

Post a Comment