Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 3: Afternoon Delight

I don't often get a chance to do mid day blogs but my day has gone SOOOOO well that I'm home! I shall give you the run down!

Today's outfit!

Black Barre-H&M, Tunic cowl neck-Target, Black leggings-forever 21, Extra long, knit leg warmers-Target, Knee high boots-Target.     





So, I went to the community college and ended up running around like a crazy woman. It was like a wild goose chance, everyone was sending me someplace else and then those people would send me back to the people who sent me there. FINALLY I found a woman, (after a long, maze like travel) who actually listened to me and helped me figure out what I actually need to do. She was awesome! So I basically have to wait to talk to the University I intend on transferring to (in a year.) Gees! Luckily a University Rep will be here on the 16th. WOOT! "But what will you do till then?" you ask? ...drum roll please...

I GOT A JOB!!!

Yup! That's right! I went and saw my friend about the bakery job I told you about this morning and I was hired on the spot! HOW AWESOME! I start tomorrow morning at 8, which should be fun because I have been SUCKING at waking up early. I have FULL intentions of being in bed by 9:30 tonight. Melatonin PLEASE work for me tonight! Now that I have till fall to start classes, it gives me ample time to work and save money! I think it'll be SO much better then being in a mall all summer! They drive around to all different places too, doing deliveries and such so I see it being AWESOME! The summer after I graduated high school, I worked at an ice cream shop. It was the BEST job I have ever had! We got to make fun ice cream sundae's, listen to our own music and eat all the messed up orders! I am not saying I will have that kind of freedom BUT, they DO have a soft serve machine!!!! I'm excited to learn each cupcake flavor and memorize where it is in the case. PUMPED! What was the best job YOU ever had!?

After such an awesome morning I decided to treat myself. Judge me if you would like but here it is...

I had a coupon so I got myself a fish sandwich. I pretty much only have McDonald's about once a year so, I'm good! I feel pretty full now. I actually would LOVE a nap. Do you have any secrete splurges?

After getting more school stuff out of the way and getting a kick a$$ job, I'd say life is shaping up nicely. Not looking forward to FAFSA forms though for financial aid...I need to do my taxes to do the form...the problem is, my dad always does my taxes and because I am keeping myself away from the family so they don't interfere with all of this stuff, I need to find a way to do my taxes on my own...YIKES! Must find friend to help! 

Ok, well I think it's time for a little puppy love and belly digestion. Talk to you all tonight! 

XO,
Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment