Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Facebook Page.

So I made a separate facebook page for all my twitter friends and blog friends. I found that it was easier to make a second page then take any other path. I would like to keep you all update on things so come friend me on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/lipglossandblack?ref=ts&sk=app_4949752878#!/profile.php?id=100002281024713

I also watched this amazing video today about a guy who created Skate 4 Cancer. Its really amazing and I felt it was so important to share it with you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=792Vo75FvBI

Yes this is a linked out post but hey, things happen.

I had a crazy day. It wasn't bad, it was just tough. I made it through and with flying colors...at least in my opinion. I need to get some sleep so I'm heading off to bed. I hope you are all have amazing days and loving life as much as I am. Be sure you tell your friends and family that you love them on a daily/weekly basis. Be good to one another and I will have more pics for you soon!

Xo,
Mimi!

No comments:

Post a Comment