Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 9: AAAAAHHHHH!!!

Such a long day!! I don't have a lot of time to write because I badly need to get to bed and sleep but I had a slow day that turned into crazy turbo mode at the end. It was another 12 hour day so I'm beat and if i have one more stranger give me attitude for something i can't control...I may get mean...It's not my store so i have to be nice. Have you ever had a stranger treat you like crap for no reason? Tell me about it!!!


All in all it was a pretty great day. (I totally already typed all this and deleted it by mistake. It never sounds as good the second time. hahaha!) I am working on your pics. I know, I know. I'm horrible. I reminded myself like 5 times today and even asked my boss to remind me to take pics for you all. I did however, manage to walk into a wall today with a tray of cookies in my hand. I saved the cookies but may have crushed a rib. Hahaha, it was awesomely funny. Ever do something hilariously embarrassing?

Ok all, I leave you with a good night and have a super awesome and fulfilling day tomorrow! Till we talk again!!

Xo,
Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment