Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 3: Extreme Couponing.

So I had a hard time falling asleep last night. I got sucked into watching "Extreme Couponing" on TLC. I clip coupons and people get a chuckle out of me...I had NO idea how crazy you could be with it. This one guy spent over 5,000 bucks in the grocery store and after all his coupons he paid $241!!! Crazy right!? 


Moving on...On today's agenda I have to, get gas, go to the community college to get the financial aid squared away, stop at my local favorite bakery and see about a job!!!! AWESOME RIGHT!? I struggled yesterday and what do you know was in my mail box when I woke up this morning?!?!? "Do you still need a job, I have some openings." STFU! Amazing Right!? So I'm staying positive about it. :) I may do those light errands I keep forgetting to do. Haha, we will see if I remember today. 


I am feeling a bit groggy but overall good today. It's always nerve racking to think about starting a new job, learning the ropes and what not. I'm excited to have the chance to make some real money! I think after my shower I will feel a bit more energized. I need a morning beverage. I can't drink coffee cuz it makes me sick and most tea does the same thing so, it will either be Ovaltine, hot chocolate, glass of milk or some seltzer. What is your morning beverage? Anything out of the ordinary? ok, I shall post a pic after I am ready and dressed. 


Have an amazingly fulfilling day all!!


XO,
Mimi
I chose Ovaltine. I'm really particular about my Ovaltine and hot coco. I like it well mixed so, I have these small egg beater whisks. His name is "Whisky" according to the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment