Monday, March 21, 2011

Betsy Johnson sickness + TV debute = One crazy new life!

ok so seriously...I have a problem. I feel like I have been so held back by money that now that I have this job I am just going CRAZY with buying stuff. Now I have to say I haven't been spending large amounts but small amounts can still add up. As I told you in my last post, I have been getting some pretty killer deals on Betsy Johnson jewelry. I don't know how well received she is on fashion blogs but in my book the woman is AMAZING! I just absolutely love what she does. My mother and I have grown pretty fond of her and we keep scooping up as much as we can on sales we come across. I have to say that some sales are better then others but i found one place where the sales have been impressing the CRAP out of me! I am talking about the wonderful world of EBAY!!! I have found so many awesome deals! I have bought 6 things and only paid a total of $22!!! I know!! now some people say that i will end up with boot leg but lets cross that bridge if we come to it...which we wont :) Ok, so my in store purchases have been a little more then my ebay prices but hey...you can only get it for so much in stores. It's super shocking to me that Macy's has better deals then Boscovs...for those of you who don't know what Boscovs is, Its like a low end JC Penny's but with random designer stuff. They have a Clinique counter n stuff....maybe like a low end Macy's even. Either way it looks like it would be cheaper but def NOT for the Betsy stuff.

I have been very tired and busy with work. Even though I had the weekend off...I never got a chance to write because I was trying to catch up on laundry and other chores in between scouring the town for Betsy stuff. I make no major excuses, I was just trying to soak up the free time :) You understand I'm sure. hahah.

As an over all "life change" update, things are still going awesome! Work is keeping me sane, go figure, and also keeping my head above water. Still no health insurance to speak of which is always super lame. Friends are good (the 2 friends i have left other then all of you. :)) I still haven't told anyone knew about my life plan. Well I told one person that I ran into when I went to the community college to learn about the school I intend on going to. Oh...I guess some major news is that I got to do a TV spot for the local news station. Hahaha yes yes, I'm gonna be on the little screen folks. Kinda funny right. It's me at work in front of our flat screen at work saying "its on in here" referring to the news channel being on at the shop. As i say "in here" i do the hitch hiker thumb to the TV behind me. TOTALLY HILARIOUS!!! I got roped into it cuz the TV crew showed up as scheduled and my bosses they never picked anyone to be in it. well they never told or asked anyone to be in it...so...the only option was me basically. I made the 2 TV guys laugh so it worked out. I asked the interview guy more questions then he asked me!! Hahaha! If I find a Clip of it, ill post it for you. Lol I'm gonna be so uncomfy watching myself!

I hope this makes up for my few days off...I will do my best to not let it happen again! Wanna see some picks of work?


The candy wall photo is throwing up an error. Ill try again later for that one. In the mean time check out my Sunday outfit!


Awesome oversized sunglasses. Heck yeah I totally waved my hair! Bring it! Lol. :)

Need to go to sleep! Night All! P.s. Think good thoughts about my ebay Betsy stuff...It's not knock off...its not knock off...its not knock off...IT IS REAL!!!! (will keep telling myself this)

Xo,
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment