Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 3: The glass of water by my bedside.

This is going to be a short one folks! I need to go to bed so I can get some kind of sleep for my first day at the bakery tomorrow! Woot, Woot! 

I won't be able to write in the morning so you will have to wait till I get home to hear from me. I know you are all sad about that but dry those tears! I will be back soon enough and I PROMISE it will be well worth the wait! (lol I love Family Guy! Sorry it made me laugh) Aaaannnddd now that I'm done being distracted...I don't think I have any pics to end with tonight...lame. Again, I will make up for it tomorrow! I'll try to snap some shots for you all without getting yelled at for slacking on my first day. I bet if I ask she will be cool with it...not that you guys need to hear me think out loud, HAHAH! 


I have a few ideas you guys might like, by the way, but I don't have enough planned to clue you in yet so...bit your nails and stay anxious!  Oh, it is gonna be awesome for sure!


ok time for bed! Everyone have an amazing night, sweet dreams and please have a wonderful and fulfilling day! 


XO,
Mimi

Ps. I found you a pic I took from before the blog went up...Bonus Outfit!


No break down tonight. I will if requested tomorrow but I need sleep!!!

NIGHT!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment