Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy Saturday! Ready to get my shop on!

Every weekend I look forward to getting out there and finding the best deals on the best pieces for my wardrobe. Today may be a Plato's Closet day as my starting point. Plato's Closet store have all different names depending on where you are from but the idea is the same. You bring in your gently worn clothing and if they like it they give you about 5-10% of what its worth in cash. Most people are shocked by how little they pay you for your things but after they buy it from you, they have to turn around and try and sell it for more to make a profit. Either way it is going to be my starting point today. I have to take a shower, maybe do a little more laundry, get dressed and ready, got get my check from work and get on with my day!

I have to say that music videos make me want crazy awesome outfits. Sequins suspenders and shiny black booty shorts... SOOO AWESOME! I have very much grown to love sparkly, shiny things. As you know ive been a huge fan of Betsy and her things are shiny. I am also in the market for some metalic shoes. I think this summer is gonna be my "all out" summer. Maybe I will even explore the wonderful world of waxing! lol YIKES! hahaha we will see. :) I certainly have a very small amount of summer clothes. Mostly long dresses you see everyone in. I think the thing that holds me back a lot of the time with what I wear is, I never have any place to go. I mean you can only go to the mall dressed up so many times before you need to grown up. Lol! Maybe a backyard barbie or something. There is usually more going on in the summer so we will see. I have a feeling i will be working too much to get the chance to do TOO much. 

Ok, time to get my tush moving! More later. Watch twitter for updates throughout the day!

Xo,
Mimi!

No comments:

Post a Comment