Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 4: I'll Take a Dozen.

Ok, so the first day is over! Are you ready to hear how it was? Are you? Are you reeeeaaalllyy!?!?!? It...was...AWESOME! I truly love it. you guys have to check them out on facebook. That's right, I'm name dropping. Sweet Temptations, http://www.518getcake.com/contact-us. Crap! I forgot to take pics for you!! I will tomorrow though. I learned all the different flavors of cupcakes and all the prices. I also learned a bunch of other general "first day" stuff. I have to say that it totally reminds me of the ice cream shop job, truly, amazingly, Awesome! I go back in tomorrow at 8am. After I get all trained ill be there at 7:30 am. Brutal I know but that means I get out earlier then most 9-5ers. The work can be mentally taxing because it can get busy quick but its totally worth it! I love being busy at a job. Give me too long to be bored and I lose motivation. I def need better shoes. My New Balance sneakers are not comfy enough. After work tomorrow, new sneakers are a MUST.

I have to say I'm having a hard time concentrating right now. I'm so tired that I keep getting side tracked. I had first day jitters last night so sleep never came. Just a lot of rolling around. I will be more then happy to pass out at 8:30, if I last that long.

Other then that, I don't have too much else to tell you. Sad, yes I know but the lull will end. It always does. Ever since I made the choice to change my life, even though it can be tough at times, I am still so much happier. I feel so much better about the direction my life is headed. I am certainly starting to feel more accomplished. I have a better sense of purpose now. I'm probably overly proud of myself but if I'm not, who will be? I have to be happy and proud in order for others to feel that way about me as well. My friend has been having a hard time at work. It's been bringing him down lately and he said that my happiness with my new job actually cheered him up today. THAT is the kind of person I want to be. The kind who's happiness is infectious, not annoying or overwhelming. 

Oh man, it's 8:30...after a few minuets of spacing...it is 8:38. lol, ok time for bed, pics tomorrow. The outfit today was all black yoga wear. Hahah trust me, I'm doing you a favor by NOT posting a pic. 

Night, night all! 

XO,
Mimi.

No comments:

Post a Comment