Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 5-6: Oops!

Sooooooo yeah I know. I totally skipped a day. HOWEVER! I have an awesome excuse! ...I was totally working a 12 hour day and when I got home I threw my clothes in the wash, ate the other half of my sub from lunch, took a shower and went to bed. Now if any of you have been paying attention to how I sleep...you should know that as tired as I was, i still rolled around quite a bit...otherwise I would just have said "I passed the eff out." Except, I'm not a liar, so I wont. 

It has been an awesome couple of days...well an awesome week. I haven't worked this hard in years but it feels so good to be busy. I love that they days fly by and there is always something to do. For being Saturday, it was a pretty slow day people wise but we got a lot of cleaning done, then messed it up, then cleaned again. Hahaha I wish i was joking. We get frosting pretty much every where. I always seem to get frosting IN my NOSE! Haha, its crazy!

I have learned quite a bit so far. I am not sure if you all are interested in exactly WHAT I do at work but ill give you a small run down. This week I have learned, how to run the register, all the types of cupcakes I have met so far, how to fill cupcakes with some type of filling, where most things are in the shop, how much almost all the items we sell are, food laws and regulations...All kinds of stuff.

I am still in a forward motion with my life. Tonight I got out of work an hour after I should have left. There is always just so much to do that I can never bring myself to leave. Tonight was important though. I needed to get some new sneakers. I'm on my feet so much that the New Balance sneakers I have just don't hold up for this kind of work. I found a pair of New Balance 574 classics in a youth 5 which is pretty much exactly the same as a women's 6.5. I spent less then $40 on them so that's always awesome. Saving money rocks!



eyes closing...must get sleep...night all...will catch you up better tomorrow. Promise!



Night night...sorry if anything is messed up. I tried to proof this before I posted but, i started to fall asleep.

Pics tomorrow. I know, I suck. The hard work will pay off for us ALL!!!


PIC!!!! My Favorite Cupcake at work, Chocolate Peanut Butter!
 


Xo,
Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment