Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 12? DROP EVERYTHING!!!

First off, today's AFTER work outfit.

Owl Necklace-Hot Topic
Long Sleeve- Found
Tee-Peoples Liberation
Double Finger Ring- Charlotte Russe
Skinny Jeans-Forever 21
Boots- Target

Can you find the sneaky Chihuahua?

SOOOOOO, Today was one of those "Why am I dropping EVERYTHING!!!" Days. I told my mother about it only to find out that it occurs most often to woman during that wonderful time of the month. Strange huh? I guess it messes with your equilibrium. I will be glad when my balance is restored.

Work was great today. We got so much done and yet we didn't feel rushed or pressured. It was awesome!!

I was at TJ Maxx tonight and purchased this...

It is for young girls thinking about getting involved in the fashion world. It tells you all the different jobs and what they mean and asks you to write in if its a job you would want or not want and why. It also asks you to write down your favorite magazines, photographers, models and so on. Its really cute. It was only 3 dollars so i thought id read through it. I have recently come to love books for young girls. I like to look back at how my brain used to think at a younger, more pure age.

Well I have work in 7 hours so I need to go to bed. More tomorrow!

Night all!
Xo,
Mim

No comments:

Post a Comment