Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 8: A Shoveling good time.

Sooooo, it's snowing like crazy outside. It is cramping everyone's style today. The good news is that its most likely the last dumping we will get. I'm ok with one last harah. I certainly wont miss the snow. I have been ready for spring since the beginning of Feb. I have never been a cold weather girl. I love getting to wear layers in winter but I love the freedom summer brings. You don't need to start your car or bundle up before you leave the house. Especially when you have to leave last min. How do you feel about Summer Vs Winter? I need to get some groceries today because I will be working all week and wont have the energy to go after I get out. The snow is holding me back because I need to be plowed out and the man who does that is MIA. I am doing laundry and cleaning until I work out the plowing. Here is a pic of my poor baby.



Moving on, I seem to have gotten some sleep last night SWEET! I feel pretty good but kinda sluggish. I still have quite a bit to do on my chore list but Ill bang out most of it in the next 2 hours just because I'm tired of the mess. Like I said, Ill be at work all week so I wont want to do it then. Might as well get it over with so it doesn't plague me at night and keep me up. 

I had some ramin for lunch and I'm hoping it gets me through till I make it to the market. We will see, we will see. So, what is the weather like where you are? what are you looking most forward to wearing this summer?


I would LOVE to show you my outfit but...My pajamas are not the most fashionable. I will say that I'm rocking a Hello Kitty Bathrobe, pants and slippers! Hahaha, yes i have been a Hello Kitty kid since about 4 years old. I'm not one of those new wave HK lovers, I'm a lifer! Anyone else out there a "HK Lifer?" 


Oh alright...Here's a pic. Cuz I love you :)


Oh you didn't think I was gonna put my face in the pic did you?! Hahaha!


Alright, time to go do the chores. I will see you back here later! More pics then!!


Xo, 
Mimi





 

No comments:

Post a Comment