Thursday, March 24, 2011

Must Focus...must focus...wait...what?

Ok, so this week has been almost like Ground Hog Day with Bill Murray (sp.) I have to say not much has changed with my mood but if anything I have grown less focused. I may have hit the proverbial "wall." I think working 40 hours a week had caught up to me...and when I say 40...I really mean 50+. I have beeb getting out pretty reasonably most days this week but I am seriously lacking in focus. Tomorrow is the last day of the work week. I am hoping I find enough of what I need inside of me to have a successful day tomorrow! I truly think today was just so disorganized at work that I just felt like I wasn't getting anywhere. Constant distractions and random last min things popping up every 5 seconds...UGH! Moving on...

I want one of these some day soon...Maybe not this exact model but an embroidery machine for sure.

I have to go back to forever 21 and buy this for my boss. She is totally gonna love it. Its from forever 21...guess how much!? wait...maybe I shouldn't tell you...I'll wait on that info :)
 Mimi! In the car on a day off...not one of my best hair days but I just couldn't get it to do anything. Better luck next time on that. Haha, but hey, swanky glasses Ay? They were a freebee from an old work training meeting from an old job. Love the rose colored aviators non the less!
Alright, I have to get to bed. As you know, 6:30am alarm. Night night!

Xo,
Mimi!

No comments:

Post a Comment