Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 7: Kick It!

Check out my new work kicks! hahahha!

No, they aren't purple. My camera phone just sucks. Anywho, New Balance! Do you like them? Aren't they soooooo hot!?!?!? LOL! Ok, ok, I know. They are not the best looking things in the world and trust me, I am not a ran of sneakers in the first place. If it wasn't for the job, I wouldn't have bought them. However, because I need serious help due to chronic leg pain, these puppies are top notch. My boyfriend goes to school in NYC and he has a pair. He SWEARS by these things so I picked up a youth pair. They rock so far but I can't wait to give them a solid test run at work on Tuesday.

Work has been a blast. I know I told you about it last night but I am a bit more awake now. I finally got some sleep so I am feeling a bit revived. This whole "going back to work full time" experience has been really good. I have been getting up really early so I'm no longer awake until 3-4am. Well, I still am in a way because of the tossing and turning but I'm no longer doing the "wide awake, bored out of my mind, lonely, watching tv," thing. I have felt so much more accomplished. I have said that before in previous posts and I still feel that way. I think the close people in my life are so happy for me. I feel 100% happier with myself. I also have to add that all of this work is doing wonders for my legs and butt. Though my legs feel pain, I can see them getting toned up. My butt is certainly getting a work out. It is always good to get exercise and I haven't gotten any in months until now. I couldn't have a better job. Everyone I work with is so happy and fun. We work when we need to and play when we have the time. I love that we get to joke around and make a mess. It's nothing short of extremely awesome!

So i want to share a little but of my home life with you all. Here is a pick of one of my puppies sleeping in front of the space heater. His name is Jack and he is a Chihuahua. 








Front view another time. I don't want to give it all away at once!!! ;) Isn't his back cute? Hahaha! 

Time to get some lunch. It's gonna be a Ramin day. Maybe the rest of my clam chowder soup. :) I'm so happy that things are going so well. I have changed my life in a week! Best change I have ever made! How are you doing? Whats the best change you have made in your life to date?



Xo,
Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment