Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Butter cream+cookies= someone stop me!

So the past couple of days have been pretty rough. I have to say that it gets a bit over whelming sometimes. I am trying to make sure I get enough sleep so that I can work super hard at work. I want to make sure I am doing the best I can.This job is definitely my life. I mean that. I wake up, go to work, come home, eat, go to bed. even when I get out early or "on time" I should be getting out at 3:30 everyday but I cant remember that happening as long as I've been there.It's been a really great experience so far so I have zero intentions of changing my situation.


If you tuned in the past couple posts you know that I have been Ebay Betsy Johnson crazy. Well, I decided to take a break until I see some of the merch. My dad put the sweet idea in my head that im probably buying knock off stuff...it was enough to put me into full halt mode. Sad but still, he makes a good point. The sites say authentic and have 100% positive feed back. I may have already said this but I assume if someone got knock off stuff, they would have complained and given a bad review.Needless to say I am gonna wait it out a bit.


So reading the Lipgloss and Blacks Blog makes me seriously want a new, sick nasty, pair of shoes! Hahaha they have the best wardrobe and footwear! You ladies keep me wanting more out of my fashonista life!XO!


Speaking of this new life of mine. Here is a sweet pic of some character cupcakes from work today!


Night night all!


Xo,
Mimi!

No comments:

Post a Comment