Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 2: Attack of the Heart.

So its the morning of Day 2. The sun is shining and it's still undesirably cold, which is normal for winter here in Upstate NY. However, I have to say it was not exactly how I thought I would wake up. I think a bit of fear struck me. My alarm went off at 9:30am and I started to feel anxiety. I started to think of all the "what ifs" and my mind started racing. My heart started pounding and I needed to reached out. I text my close friend and vented all of my emotions. She quickly came to my rescue and helped me settle my thoughts enough to get the crap out of the bed and keep moving forward. I never said I intended on this being an easy task. I decided it was better to get up and be proactive then to just lay in bed and sleep the scared away. I want to feel like I accomplished a superwoman amount of things today by the time I went to bed tonight. I want to stay as distracted as possible to keep myself from feeling any hurt. I need to stay focused and think of all the amazing things that can come of all of this hard work and determination!

Now that we have that out of the way...today's agenda is as follows; wash up, get dressed, head to predetermined places of business and fill out applications. I also have a few light errands that escaped me yesterday. 

I have updated two more friends on my new life plan. They are people who have also supported me through all of this life and business stuff. People that I know wont judge me, want nothing but the best for me and want to see me smile ear to ear all the time. Those are the kind of people you want in your life. They are the kind of people I want in MY life. When all else fails, you always have your friends. So now the tally is up to a total of 4 people who have an idea of what I'm doing. That's enough for now. 


Well it's now 11:24 and its time I kick it into gear and get ready to head out...what to wear...something profesh looking because I need to fill out applications and meet people...Ugh, wish me luck!

Please have an AMAZING and fulfilling day. Leave questions, comments or concerns for me. What are YOU doing to change your life for the better? You can also follow me on twitter for more updates. Emilyspeak


Xo,
Mimi

3 comments:

  1. This is a great photo of you, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Christina! Such kind words from such an amazing and equally as beautiful person. :)Thank you.

    ReplyDelete