Thursday, November 10, 2011

Unleash your Hidden Fox

GET FOXY!!

Hey all!! Ok so I know I promised I was going to post more frequently but now that the name is settled and the business is up and running ITS OFFICIAL!!! How Awesome!!?? SO I really will be posting so much more! No lie I can hardly contain my excitement! But why bother containing such a wicked awesome feeling?! I am using a serious amount of "!!!!" hahahha ok ok, I'll try and calm down.

Soooooo, go check out the facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hidden-Fox/243253229063239

It is just the beginning so everything is a bit rough around the edges but don't worry, everything will become more refined over time. You have to start somewhere! I mean only people with money start things near to perfection. Not this girl! (no disrespect to people with money, I'm totally jealous.) It's shameless plug time!


Go ahead and post that to your Facebook page will ya? Don't forget to like us! :) Hey, I gotta get the word out and I know there are people out there who support small businesses like mine! I know most of you have small businesses of your own. Im more then happy to trade a "like" for a "like" or shamelessly plug you on my blog, twitter or Facebook! It's all about support folks! Lets help each other grow and evolve!

Please post any questions or comments below. I would love to hear from my lovely readers and get to know you!

Thank you to all who have supported me thus far. You know who you are and I will find the right way to thank you some day. :)

Xoxo! <3 Mimi Fox!

No comments:

Post a Comment