Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Feed Me Semore!

Today has already flown by because I slept waaaay too late. I have many places to go, so many chores at home and class at 5:30 DANGIT! I know I wont get it all done but if I can get a lot of it done I wont feel like a total waste.

Update on the business plan progress... Some crazy crap has been getting me down and killing my super excited high. I decided last night that no matter what, I achieved greatness in this class, got a lot of really helpful and amazing info and met a ton of really great people! My chances of winning the competition are slim because there are people who really deserve it. I feel like I could really use a break at this point but other people are way more ready then I am. It makes me sad cuz I really wanted to win but I have spent so much time trying to do other things that I lost my drive to get MY business going. I don't want to put my dreams on hold. I don't want to waste more time and get older. I want to start this now. Its going to take so much time and energy and I am pushing my dreams aside to pay my bills. No more. I just want this to bad to push my happiness aside and I can honestly tell you, I am currently NOT happy and I Strongly Dislike that. So I will continue to work on my plan but at a far less rushed pace. I still have some things I need to work out and handing in a made up plan just so I can compete is stupid, at least to me.

I am ready to start putting some things into production and moving forward. I need to do this little by little and work up to getting everything squared away instead of trying to do it all at once with money i don't have. If I want for the money I could be waiting a long time and I'm not willing to wait any longer.

I hope this helps some of you to shoot forward and start creating your own dream instead of waiting for it or listening to others say that you aren't ready. Just jump in and go for it. If you make mistakes, that is just the path you were meant to take. Some of the most successful companies were started by people that know even less then I do so, LETS DO THIS! YEAH!!!!

Damn it feels good to have a sewing machine back! Thank you Dan Auer!

XOXO!
~Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment