Saturday, November 19, 2011

Fox Sighting!!!

Red fox - animal, fox, raposa vermelha, red fox
Most of the time when I sit down to write a blog, I never know what I'm going to write about. Today it felt more like I needed to get some things out so I'd like to do that for you if thats ok.

Love is a very strange thing. Over the past year I have noticed an increase in displaced love. Some of us love things/people we shouldn't and do not love the things/people we should. I mean who am I to decided whats worth loving in someone else's life. Which is exactly why I, myself, cannot do much to change this issue other then hope my thoughts jumpstart thoughts in you. Most of us will come to a point in our lives where we will want to be better people, mentally healthier, happy, stronger and emotionally sound. Some wont and that is just part of life. I am super addicted to being around the people who seek change in themselves. When I was younger, I would have tore happy people apart saying it was all BS and those people weren't actually happy and its all a front and fake. Well thats what maturing does to you. :) Maybe when I was younger I was just scared to actually be happy? I actually have a few family members that grew up without affection. So hugs or "your my best friend" and "I love you" doesn't happen very often. I still have hope that it will change. You can never tell if someone can or will change especially if they are of a wiser age. My hope is that people find the same happiness I have by letting happiness and real love into your life!

Jumping subjects a bit...when I woke up this morning I wasn't feeling super amazing. There is a lot of illness going around and I'm hoping my body is fighting back against it all. I ended up back in bed after that last paragraph. I woke up feeling only slightly better and drank some water and got a snack. Im feeling a bit more energized but I'm not looking forward to waitressing tonight. The waitressing job takes such a toll on your body and its certainly taking a toll on me. I don't know that anyone has ever said "I want to be a waitress when I grow up" its a job that only few people in the world could do for years. I'm only 3 months in and it feels like its been forever. Wish me luck! Better take another vitamin C!

(Later after work)

I made it through the night. It was a little rough but I felt pretty good. I think that extra C helped. So as I was in my car ready to pull out of the parking lot at work, I TOTALLY SAW A FOX!!! It made this whole crap day, the BEST DAY!!! I can go to sleep with a giant freaking smile on my face!!!

On that note, NIGHT EVERYONE! 

XOXO,

Mimi Fox! <3

2 comments:

  1. aww, i hope you feel better soon!
    at least you saw a fox (lucky!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was truly an amazing thing. I turned into a little kid! I stalled my car twice jumping out of it while it was in gear so I could see the fox better! Thanks, I feel much better now. Winter does awful things to my body. :)

    ReplyDelete