Saturday, November 12, 2011

Our Skulk Runs Deep.


What an amazing day yesterday! New things accomplished, new friends made and new experiences had. I have to say that this whole business process has been extremely challenging but even more rewarding! The fact that starting a business is so hard is exactly why not everyone does it.

Rumor has it that, starting yesterday, the world will be making some positive changes. Its almost like you can feel it in the air. I truly believe that something is happening in the world. I also believe that you have to keep working at your passion no matter what is going on in the world. Just when you think things are too hard and you want to give up, that is when you are moments away from your goal!! It is SO true!

I have always dreamed of a place where people could go and we could talk about our lives without worry. people could unleash their emotions about past abortions, breakups, deaths, personal tragedy, lifestyle and gender struggles, living with chronic pain or illness, jealousy, insecurity, regret, hope...the list goes on. People don't talk about things because they are too fearful of the possible consequences and exile. Please make acceptance a part of your life. Find a reason, even if its just one, to like someone you Strongly dislike. Lets try to take "hate" out of our vocabulary. You can't change everyone, but you CAN change yourself and show that to the people around you. Maybe others will see the change in you and change themselves. LIVE IT, don't just say your a good person and talk crap about others or gossip. Discuss topics, don't rip people apart. Never say anything about someone you wouldn't say to their face. Find a positive way to tell someone they upset you, made you angry or hurt you. You can't avoid all confrontations but try and learn from them. Maybe we can decrease the frequency of confrontations.

If you know me and you are saying to yourself "Mimi Fox is full of crap, she doesn't do these things herself." I can honestly tell you that I am taking a vow myself to implement these practices into my own life. I have already started to and I will continue. It's not easy, especially after years of bad habits, though I believe people can change at any stage in life.

So will you join me? Will you make a change in your own life?

I would love to hear some results!

Now I leave you with some cuteness...

No comments:

Post a Comment