Monday, November 28, 2011

Combustication! Aka, Photo Explosion!

SWEET FOX HAT! (I should really take a better pic)



We are getting closer and closer to the holidays! I'm so excited! I love to shop for others and find awesome deals. It is such a rush for me to find things at wicked low prices and make my money go farther. This year i will be buying some things as well as baking. I make oatmeal cookies every year for each couple in my family. I made them once and everyone demanded them the next year and so on. I usually only make them around the holidays so they are extra special!

I have found some pretty sweet deals so I'm very excited about that. I ended up buying myself the camera i had been wanting since last xmas. It was such a deal I just couldn't pass it up! So it is my xmas gift to myself! I think I may break it out today. I was scared to open the box because I couldn't decide if i wanted to wrap it and actually wait for xmas so it would still be exciting in 4 weeks or if I wanted to start now! Its an Instax camera so it uses a mini form of poleroid film. The film isn't cheap so I know I will be super cautious about taking pics for fear of wasting the film which is NEVER a fun thought! Im trying to stock up by getting good deals on the film where I can. Online prices are basically the same as the stores.  It is just a really fun and creative way to document my life. I have really gotten into making sure I have pictures and memories to look back on. My personal progress has been so positive lately that I just want to keep moving forward. Who wouldn't!?!

Progress on Merch has been a little slow but I hear that I will still have merchandise by friday so I'm beyond excited! It will be a basic run this first time but you have to start somewhere. The brand is still in its infancy so it needs time to grow just like we do. I guess I sort of feel like now that I am in a new stage in my own life that the business is a puppy that will grow WITH me. Along side me. I'm so excited and ready for the challenges ahead!

We still haven't heard back from Godaddy about the domaine name. I will email them shortly. Business cards will hopefully be done this week. I am having trouble shortening the URL for the fan page so it will fit on a biz card. No one seems to have the answer for that and I sent a message to FB but haven't heard back yet. Life is a big waiting game sometimes. Hidden Fox is now playing the waiting game. All I can do is keep working on the things I CAN do and keep checking on the things I cannot.

Some really great stuff on the FB page today.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Hidden-Fox/243253229063239?ref=ts

I have got to get moving But first some Pic treats for you!!

Halloween Costume!







This was my outfit for graduation. Its not the best pic but none of these are. My hands have been so shaky!












Sweet Pompadour! 




This is what the pompadour looked like UNLEASHED! 

I found this really beautiful mural by Shepard Ferry, Creator of Obey clothing. <3 Obey

My Xmas dress I picked up for 14.99 at Old Navy! So sexy right?!?!
(can you spot the sweet smudge on the mirror? so gross!

Hope you enjoy!!!

XOXO,
Miss Mimi Fox!

1 comment:

  1. to adjust your username, try this (copied and pasted below):

    You can select a username at: http://www.facebook.com/username.

    You may choose a username that Facebook suggests, or create your own. Select "Check availability" to check for available usernames. If the desired username is available, click "Confirm" in order to confirm your choice.

    *cindy*

    ReplyDelete