Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Re pea pea pea pea peat!



The first time I wrote todays blog i accidentally closed the window and deleted the whole thing!!! I was not very happy about that. Lets see how much I can retype. 

The past few days have been pretty jam packed with all kinds of fun and progress. Yesterday I went to see Janet Tanguay, business mentor and supporter extraordinaire! She always finds a way to push me forward if I'm ready or not. I love it because it keeps me from getting lazy about progress. Winter can really slow me down so the push is needed. She threw me into a crazy situation and i have to have product to sell in a week and a half. Today is going to be a tight crunch (it just got tighter because I just got called in to work tonight) so I will need to speed this blog up a bit. I can't believe I deleted the first one! Hahah oh well!!! I will need to pull some strings to be ready for Janet but I believe I can come through.

If you have any ideas about designs, please let us know! We love to hear from our Skulk and we promise we will give you the proper credit and not just take your idea and run. Stealing isn't Foxy. (new design idea? hahah) Also let us know what kind of content you would like to see in our blogs, on Facebook, twitter, etc. We want you all to help shape The Hidden Fox. We created this brand for you so please please talk to us!

Website update...it will still be another month or so before the site is up but we will have a few places to purchase before then so don't worry your fox tails. We got you! Stick with us and everything will come together when its ready to! 

Ok I gotta get moving here so ill leave you with some Foxy Awesomeness!!



No comments:

Post a Comment