Wednesday, February 1, 2012

We bout it every day, every day, every day

So it has been a little while since I last posted and a lot of LIFE has happened. Just to give you a quick update, I am currently on the hunt for a new apartment and a new job. It has been quite a challenge but I am excited to see the other end of it. The beginning is always tough but I am on the edge of my seat. I can't WAIT to see what my new home is going to look like!

I sadly dont have much Hidden Fox to update you on. There has been so much LIFE happening that I have had to put HF a side a bit and focus on some other things. Everything is balancing itself back out now and I am shifting gears. I have been put into over drive and have my super hero skin on! This month I will tackle all aspects of my life and come out on top. It will be hard but I WILL make it happen! As I have said before, failure is NOT an option. Success is the only path! So on THAT note, lets pump up the jams and get this party started right! (Throw back reference. Haha!)

Things that keep me motivated!


Cheese and bread will always make me happy. I have never met a cheese I didn't like! Nothing fills you up quite as perfectly. <3
 Music has and always will be the soundtrack to my life. I am always listening to music even when I'm in silence. I hear it everywhere all the time and there is always a perfect song to fit your mood!
Love, what can I say? Whether it is from a pet, friend, family member or significant other, LOVE is one of the most powerful energies in existence!

I would also like to say HAPPY FEBRUARY!! Yes we all know Valentines Day is coming. It has gotten a bad wrap for far too long. Lets take a moment and consider something. To all of my single Foxes out there, IT ISNT ONLY FOR COUPLES!!! Last year my friend Brit (from RosMari Brand) and I decided that we would start our own tradition. We get together, get all dolled up, pick a fancy restaurant and have a girls night out. We don't say "F*ck Vday," we make it about us and our friendship. We celebrate love and compassion. You can do this with ANY holiday. Make it about something positive, anything you want! We had a LOT of fun last year! Its one of my fondest memories :) I will try and find some pics from last year for you all. Buy your best friend some flowers and chocolate. Go out and DO something instead of sitting on the couch sad. I have a significant other but they aren't able to be with me on Vday so I make other plans instead of crying and feeling alone. :) Now I look forward to my time with brit!! WINING!

Ill end with this silly photo. When life gets tricky, just put on your hard hat and get to work! :)


XOXO!
Miss Mimi Fox!

2 comments:

  1. :) THANKS! I ended up having my daily does of bread and cheese as well! I just love it! GREAT talking with you! Keeping in touch is such a wonderful feeling! <3

    ReplyDelete