Friday, December 16, 2011

Sparkling Cider is my Vice.

Fun Stuff First!!!

Went and got my hair done! This is before...

This is after! It's actually very close to a white blond...I LOVE IT!!!


Onto the meat of todays blog...Sadly I have been feeling a bit under the weather and working super hard at getting you actual product. It has been quite the process. I know it seems like its easy to just go someplace and say "I want this many shirts, these sizes, this print" but in reality it comes down to making sure you feel 100% comfortable with throwing down your first CHUNK of change and trusting a perfect stranger. Pricing is key, you don't want the cheapest guy on the block and you don't want the most expensive. You need the friendly, willing to work WITH you, dudes or ladies who are honest about the prices and really want to help YOU and your business out. So most likely no product until after xmas.

The great news is...There has been an outpouring of kindness from people and I have to say, it really helps bring things back up to a positive level and continues to push me forward. I never truly feel stressed out about Hidden Fox. Every little stress is almost welcome in a way. I find that no matter what has been going on, if it happens to HF then I'm still happy. It means so much to me that I'm really just very happy that it exists for there to be stress over! :)

Website news...the person who owns the domain name I wanted has refused to give up the name. No worries, we move on and use a different web address then we had originally thought. See, it all worked out! If one path doesn't work, you try a new one! very simple. I realize a clear second path isn't always the most visible but you have to have a Plan B. And I am not referring to the emergency contraceptive. Hahah! But seriously, always try to have a back up idea at least. That way you wont be completely lost or blind sided if something goes wrong.

Some new product ideas have popped up but I'm not totally ready to share them till they have more solid feet to stand on. Everything is going pretty smooth right now. Things take time and well, you cant rush a GREAT thing! Guess what came in the mail this week?!?!?! My SQUARE! If you don't know what a Square is and you own a business, GO CHECK IT OUT! https://squareup.com/ seriously, you will be so glad you did! Wanna see it???



Important reminders. Please don't forget to "like" us on Facebook. I know it can seem a bit annoying because every company asks it but it really does help us out. Leave a comment below if you would like me to like a page of yours! I'll be more then happy to check it out and see what I may be missing out on! :) We help each other, thats how we do!

Now for some bonus photos!

Some of you may know, I live the sober life now (personal choice) so after a long hard day I like to kick back one of these babies. A nice cold Sparkling Cider! Thank you Dollar Tree dollar store! Makes me feel badass :)

Thats right! I'm a rebel! I don't need to drive with both hands! hahaha Just kidding, it is always important to drive with BOTH hands on the wheel. I was parked. :)


I was in need of a hug and I started malfunctioning...does that ever happen to any other robots or just me? wait, you are all robots too right?

If you move your screen right you can see an "X" right near the moon. that was actually in the sky when I took this pic. My mom noticed it. We thought it was wicked bazaar! Yet, COOL!


 Well, thats all folks! Till next time! Enjoy Life! Unleash your Hidden Fox and "Like" our Facebook page! :) THANKS BUNCHES! http://www.facebook.com/TheHiddenFox

XOXO,

Miss Mimi Fox!

No comments:

Post a Comment