Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Holidays!!!

It has been a few days and I have been keeping myself busy. Even though I love to spend my time working on the business, a great man, Greg Aidala (check him out here) once told me "use the holidays to relax and enjoy your successes. Worry about the rest after." Those words resound in my thoughts each day. So here is a little bit of what I have been up to...

I recently rekindled my friendship with Miss Brit Rose of RosMari Brand. Follow her herehere and here. About a year ago we tried to start a business together but life took us down different paths. The best part about that is how much we are able to enjoy each other now! We got together this past Monday and here are some pics from our Christmas Time Friendship Fun! 

This was our first attempt at snapping a photo. We were on our way to getting totally Shwasted! (aka Sugar Wasted) off of some sparkling cider! I told you I love that stuff! I was a bit excited hahaha. 
We took a trip the the local mall here in Albany and stopped at a grocery store before home to pick up the sparkling cider. We heard some VERY funny things from random strangers all night long so before this pic was taken we were reciting some of them. We are clearly laughing our butts off. Brit is almost in tears!! Hahaha!
Macys has an amazing app for their xmas campaign. It's called the Believe O' Magic. You download the app on your phone and when you open the app in front of the Believe O' Magic camera on the floor at Macys, Virginia pops up and you can snap a photo with her! This is Brits. Here is mine...
It was tricky because if you got too close Virginia would disappear so we look a little funny! We should have knelt down! Dang! Hahahah!

It is so important to have really amazing friends who truly love and support you. Surround yourself with those people. I love Brit because she is that person and we are both in the beginning stages of a business. We find such comfort in being able to share the successes and struggles that life as an entrepreneur brings. Most people aren't as lucky so we are extremely grateful. 

Please remember this holiday season, if you didn't grow up with a lot or any holiday joy, make it a point to have a few fun holiday traditions of your own. Coming from someone who grew up with amazing holidays, just a few little things YOU create, it can make this time of year so much better. People may think its stupid or cliche but I promise you, it really does feel good. Creating your own traditions creates your own legacy family history. Your family history will be told and passed down for many generations so why not create happy moments for years to come? If you ever need support, love, a friend, etc, you can always send me a message here, on Facebook or Twitter. I will always help the best I can. Miss Brit Rose is the exact same way. We are here for you <3 

A new post may not appear till after this weekend so please have a safe and fun filled holiday! 

Happy Holidays!

XOXO!
Miss Mimi Fox! 

5 comments:

  1. YAY! You two are so adorable!!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that our posts are somewhat similar! Heehee. It was a blast! I can't wait until the next visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I just have to tell you that the word verification I had to type before submitting the comment was the word 'create'. I thought it was very appropriate! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kc and jsblotus!!! We like to have a lot of fun when we get to see each other. :)

    Holy crap Brit thats awesome!!! Totally make sense that it would happen you to you commenting on my post! Hahahaha!

    XOXO Everyone!

    ReplyDelete