Tuesday, October 18, 2011

SOME GIRLS BOUTIQUE!!!

Hey all you lovely, beautiful, incredible people!!


I missed you all so much! Ok, so I am vowing to get back on track with my blogs and update you with what is going on!

As you know I am taking the Entrepreneur Boot Camp class at my local Albany/Colonie Chamber of commerce with Janet Tanguay! Probably one of the coolest people I know (she is also and amazing artist and aunthor! She gave me a copy of one of her childrens books for my birthday! HOW AWESOME!) Well I am still waitressing at a country club but I decided to make some positive life choices and dive into my dream for my own company. So after much thought and some serious tears and frustration, I drove down to a local boutique that I had done some work with years ago and found myself a mentor! The shop is called Some Girls Boutique and it is currently owned by Margaret Partyka! Check out there blog here!

http://somegirlsbtq.blogspot.com/
;)I'm bursting at the seams with excitement! Not only has Margaret agreed to show me the way, she has also given me a job! Totally sweet I know! Ok soooo, from here on out I'm am sure you will all hear a ton more about SGB and the "Bunnyhood." 

As a side note update about SGB, we are doing a lot to spruce up the Iboutique on the website so your best bet is to come on in and check out what we have in stock. So many lovely things need homes! (Have I used too many "!!!!!" ??? hahha WHO CARES!) I will be posting a lot of pics but for now you can check out some awesome stuff on the SGB website and post comments below! I can't wait for you to all join this journey with me and create the biggest Bunnyhood this world has ever seen!

XOXO,
Mimi Bunny out!

P.s.There will also be a lot of info about the people in my class and all the lovely new businesses everyone is creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment