Monday, September 19, 2011

The leaves are ready for "the change" are you?

Morning everyone!

How is the beginning of your week going so far? Mine started out pretty chilly and is slowly and I mean SLOWLY warming up. I was laying in bed feeling like a Popsicle last night when I thought to myself, "i really dislike how everything has a cold chill to it." My apartment doesn't have much heat when I'm not home so I have to heat it up when I get there. everything I touch is cold. My clothes, my jammies, the TOILET SEAT! its the worst! i hate feeling like I cant warm up! Everything turns into heated. I have a heated blanket for my bed, a heated coat for me, that's right, hubby brought me a heated coat! Awesome I know! I really wanted a towel heater for the bathroom but they aren't cheap. Id love a clothes warmer but the dryer is in the basement which is too far for convenience. Everything takes longer in the winter! more layers means more time to get dressed, can't go out with wet hair, static, not to mention its harder to check your blind spot in the car with all that gear on, I CANT MOVE! Hahahah! RETCHED! Sure it looks pretty when it snows and especially in the fall with all the colors. Which I happen to love being that I'm an Oct baby. I do love apple picking and pumpkin carving! baking pumpkin seeds is always so fun and tasty! Seriously though...in my current living situation, not ideal for upstate weather. Rent is cheap and I can't afford to move. Any tips on how to keep my apartment warm without breaking the bank?

What do you like/dislike about the fall/winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment