Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wishful Wednesday.

Good Afternoon you beautiful bunnies! How is everyone doing?

Lets talk about my journey so far...It has been very hard and i have struggled quite a bit. I can understand why some people say
"I could never own my own business" and that is exactly why people like myself were created. Though I have cried my tears and been more stressed then I care to admit, I still have all the desire in the world to pursue this. It isn't easy but no one ever said it would be. In fact, everyone reminds me on a daily basis that is increasingly hard. In class last night we hear a bunch of horror stories. I think it was great to hear how everyone else struggled but still made it through. It seems that with every horror story there was a happy ending or they learned a huge lesson. No matter what, they kept pushing forward. Some faced huge law suits and some just hit a few crappy road blocks but still, they pushed through. 


I have a friend who is currently struggling with his profession. It has been his passion his whole life and he puts it first. Only someone who truly loves what they do is willing to sacrifice everyone and everything around them to make a dream come true. I think most of us agree that he should have some balance and I think he too is realizing that. However, this friend has wanted to give up so many times and has cried so many tears and yet even in all of his defeat, keeps moving forward. Courage tears. The tears you cry when it seems impossible but you take one more step when you want to give up. Many people have read of heard about "The Secret." One of the statements in that book is that sometimes you can be so close to the thing you most desire and that point when you give up, is the point at which the thing you want was one more step away. If you give up, you could lose all the hard work you put in to having your dreams come true. So when life seems to be at its hardest and you can't push anymore. push one last time and I bet, no, I KNOW you will be surprised by where that one last step leads you.

Its funny that I say all of this to you and last night i had a head ache all through class. At the end of class I really didn't know how I was going to have my business plan done by next Tues (which is when it is due.) It felt impossible...but one person turned it around and encouraged me to keep pressing on...take one more step forward. Thanks JANET TANGUAY! Hahah and not I am pretty confident I can have the task done ON TIME!!!

In the words of my top Favorite movie..."Never Give Up" ~What Dreams May Come. (yes also a book.)


Until Next Time!


XOXOX!!
Mimi Bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment