Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Are you afraid of the dark?

(I wrote this a few nights ago. Enjoy!)

Night time is always rough for me. I may have mentioned that before but I am sitting here watching Family guy and thinking about my day. The dogs are all kinda mellow and we have all eaten dinner and are now taking some time to relax. I sent my last emails of the day out and I'm making some last min notes for SGB (Some Girls Boutique.) I had Boot Camp tonight which is always fun but I haven't gotten much closer to a name for my business. I actually can't remember if I told you all that before but I am really struggling with a name. I did have one but decided against it. For various reasons actually. 

I really think emotions come out at night. I also find myself doing most of my reflecting at night. I have been feeling extremely stressed lately about finishing my business plan, figuring out a name for the business, trying to handle Boot camp and 2 jobs. It's been quite the journey. Tonight at Boot camp a lot of my class mates reached out to me and my instructor Janet has been such a big supporter. They really helped me mellow out. I actually received an email from a class mate (Sue Shipe) a few mins ago that said " You're doing great and we all take you very seriously. You're gonna do it, Girl!!" I was so excited to hear that people were taking me seriously for once! I feel like I'm finally being heard! The feeling is pretty much better then winning an award at this point. I really can't describe how amazing the support is and how wonderful it feels! Especially because I was feeling that Upstate NY is such a cold spot for support and love! I am finding that I really just need to be around the right people. I am also realizing a lot of my "friends" on Facebook aren't actually people who love and support me. Changes will be made in time and I know that the more I am around entrepreneurs and other positive people, the more I will be around the right people. 


XOXO!
~Mimi!



No comments:

Post a Comment