Monday, September 12, 2011

It's Been A While.

I have to say I've missed blogging a bit. I know it has been a while but I'm doing my best to get back on track. How is everyone!!?? I've been very busy with work and the new project. I'm starting a small business class tomorrow which should help all around. Crazy things have been taking place and as usually there are some ups and downs.

Over a week ago I went to a seminar that was basically 2 people trying to get us to buy their book and offered businesses in the beginning staged no help. I'm glad it was free or I would have felt a bit cheated. Have u ever experienced something similar?

I dislike when progress actually slows you down. Total waste right!? On a good note though, I'm feel extremely confident that I will finally be moving forward in a most excellent manner this winter! ( and lucky dog just curled up to cuddle with my ARM, freaking heart stopping, adorable!) I will give u the details u people deserve as soon as its safe. U never want to give your ideas away!

Ok, I must got jump on the day and make things happen. Entrepreneur boot camp day 1 starts tomorrow!!! Maybe I should try blogging each day to document??? YAY!!!

Talk to you all again soon! And pics soon as well!!!

Xoxo,
Mimi!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment