Sunday, September 18, 2011

HAPPY SUNDAY!

Also HAPPY SEPTEMBER!!!

HI EVERYONE! I THINK I LOVE CAPS TODAY!!! Haha, anyway, I have so much to fill you in on! It has been a crazy summer and an even more crazy few weeks. I have been feverishly working on my buisness plan for the new project! I am taking a Entrepreneur class that helps me with all aspects of starting up a business...the legit way! So excited...soooo SUPER EXCITED! I'm not ready to give the name yet for legal reasons but I will certainly clue you in. I believe i have said this before.

I said in my last post that I would give you guys some new pics and possible update you and track each day of my class...realistically it's not going to happen. I have a new position at my job as a waitress (which is NOT as I expected it would be) and SO much reading and work for this class.( I really should be reading and not blogging right now actually.) So Im going to end here today...let me see if I can get you a pic...

 OOOO I just figured out a cool thing on my phone! ok its gonna be in a second post! YAY!!!

CHECK OUT THE PIC POST!

XOXO,
Mimi! 

No comments:

Post a Comment