Tuesday, January 10, 2012

No, the world's not ending. We're just taking it over!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

A fox smile heals all!

I really hope everyone has taken some time to re evaluate their situations and created some goals to improve your already awesome life! There is always room for improvement right!?!? This is how I ended 2011.


Its AMAZING lobster mac and cheese from Maestros in Saratoga Springs, NY. There were HUGE chunks of lobster! So good! This was my last mean before 2012 and boy was it perfect! I ended up having to work and got out around 10:30 so I was able to enjoy some of the festivities of our local First Night New Years Celebration.



This was my First Night Badge. You have to wear on in order to get into the awesome events they have each year all over Saratoga. I LOVED the punk cabaret feel to the artwork this year!

I was hoping to have some really sweet tee shirt designs to show you this blog but the friend who is helping me out is still working on them. Patience is key! So soon soon! 2012 is already off to a great start!

QUESTION:
How can we say "It Gets Better" in a different way?

This question was prompted by The organization "It Gets Better," created by Dan Savage. I watched a few of their videos encouraging LBGT teens in middle school and high school to tough out those years because life gets better. I don't believe we should have to TOUGH out those years so how can we turn the fight into a change? (Please Comment Below! :) )

HF has created some Foxtastic goals for 2012. I can't wait to reach every single one and more! (coming soon in our next post!)

XOXO,
Miss Mimi Fox!

No comments:

Post a Comment