Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I have something you may want to see...

I Have a Bonus post for you!

I was doing some doodling last night and I thought I would share it with you! They are some recreations and interpretations of images I found while searching on a few websites.
I had a hard time getting the bodies right. Drawing is tricky. This next sketch was actually drawn first.

Pretty Cute Right?!

I enjoy drawing from time to time. I used to do way more when I was younger. It seems the older you get, the less time you have for the things that really make you feel stellar inside. Unless you are rich and have no need for work. 

I am working on incorporating these drawings into more things. Im not totally sure what I mean by that but we will all find out soon enough. Thats kind of the fun of this whole business adventure process! 

Thats all for now!

XOXO,
Miss Mimi Fox!

1 comment:

  1. I have been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or blog posts in this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this website. Studying this info So i am satisfied to convey that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I most indisputably will make sure to do not omit this website and give it a glance a continuing basis|regularly}.
    TaylorMade 2008 Burner Rescue with Graphite Shaft

    ReplyDelete