Sunday, April 10, 2011

Time Keeps Ticking Ticking.

Yes its been a week...how selfish of me! So sad really! SO  here is what you have missed...
There are some scary people at walmart...they make me do this face. YIKES!
 I sent this to my sweet "husband" who's all the way in NYC (3hours from me.) It was my "end of the day, don't forget I love you" pic. Sappy but don't act like you wouldn't do it too!
 SOOOOOOOO wanting a Tablet! I have been trying to save money to move out but I can't help wanting certain things. Like a super unnecessary tablet. I could probable get this one for about $100 but my expensive taste wants a flipping Ipad...STUPID INNER DESIRES!!
This bumper sticker is on the back of our delivery van. The guy who drives it constantly destroys the yummy goodies inside because he drives like a maniac. I guess this bumper sticker sums it up. I often feel the same way hahahahha!

Ok, so other then all this lovely stuff...I totally bought more betsy yesterday...I have a problem. I went to Macy's and it was on sale AGAIN! 2 rings, one necklace, one bracelet. about 45 dollars for all 4 items. Freaking steal. So the total on my Betsy collection is...

-9 Necklaces 
-6 Bracelets 
-4 Rings

Now that I have built up my jewelry, it is 100% time to work on wardrobe and shoes. I have enough winter boot stuff so its time for wedges, flip flops and heels. I certainly need some new tanks. The old ones I have go up on my neck too high...time to cut them up or trash them...hmm, what would L&B do? Its time to clear out things I just don't wear. I always say to myself at the beginning of every season "self, if there are things you didn't wear at the end of this season, you are going to get rid of them." so I have a serious amount of sweaters and hoodies. Maybe a few pants in there. Have you done your spring cleaning yet? We will see how mine goes. I hope Plato's Closet will take SOME of it so I can afford to replace what I get rid of. We will see. Ok, I'm off to start my Sunday chores so I can hit the mall for a few things. LATER!

Xo, 
Mimi!

No comments:

Post a Comment