Monday, April 11, 2011

Lets Go Crazy

So it got up to 82 degrees today. The summer makes everything better. There is so much more to do, I feel less constricted by my clothes, my pets are happier, it's just amazing! talk about getting spoiled though with today! THIS is my kind of weather. It makes me feel unstoppable. I love it...which makes me rethink my situation. Here is the update...I can't go to the college I want to go to in the fall because I'm...get this...one credit short...UGH! How crappy! Summer classes aren't covered by Financial Aid so I have to wait...CRAP. This DOES however give me the chance to move out of my parents house...but not on the hourly rate I am currently getting. Even though going away to school has been figured out...because I cant go in the fall...I still don't know what to do about moving out...clearly its smarter to stay where its cheaper but emotionally...I feel trapped but the money I'm making at this job will NOT allow an apt by myself...I'm 26, I should be financially stable enough to live on my own. I haven't figured it out yet.

Ok everyone. Its bed time so I have to go. More fun stuff tomorrow and less yuck. It's all part of the game of life! LOL.


NIGHT!
Xo,
Mimi!

No comments:

Post a Comment