Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hair Raising!

I have had a great day. My Friday night started out awesome because I finally changed my hair! It is on its way to being exactly what I have wanted for quite some time now. See, I have always longed for some seriously awesome Gwen Stafani hair. Ya know, the sweet platinum blond. Well my hair as you know is many different colors so no stylist friend of mine has ever wanted to attempt the task of trying to bring my hair from color disaster to blond. WELL the day finally came! After being blown off by my usual stylist (and long time friend) I stopped by my other friends salon to bring her a cupcake from work. I had been meaning to bring her one so I figured it was time considering I was head out that way anyway. I told her I had been blown off and she offered to give it a whirl! I already bought my own bleach so that's always a plus and a money saver. We ended up not using what i bought THIS time but it will be used as we continue the process...just so you know, GOOD bleach costs about 40 dollars. I don't mess around kids! So, 4 hours, 3-4 processes and 5-6 shampoos later, here it is!


What do we think!? Miss Erin Kelly Durrant is the most amazing friend. I am so grateful and thankful for her. After working such a long day and long week she put in 4 more hours just for me. What a selfless act of kindness! I hope you all have at least one friend like this.


Xo,
Mimi!

No comments:

Post a Comment