Thursday, August 16, 2012

Welcome Back!

Im back in it! No time for explanations or excuses. LETS GET TO IT!!!

Here is what you missed! 

 Totally thought my lips looked really Pouty that morning...I think it was all in my head. :)
 Here is a throwback grunge look that I whipped up on a cooler lazy day. 
 Work shirt and new RED Lipstick. Felt like a total VIXON that day but got red lipstick on everything!

 Later that day at work...before we went out of business...
 Totally didn't want to go to bed but was sooo tired. Love this hair!
 Lazy day shopping with mom. (on the phone to the left) NEW HELLO KITTY SUNGLASSES!!
Lots more to report but I thought we would start off simple and fun! Hope you Enjoyed all these picks of me! :) <3

XOXO,
Miss Mimi Fox

(#ms_mimi_fox on Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment