Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pool Side Skills.

HEY EVERYONE! Miss me!?

I know it has been a long time but I promise you it hasn't been time wasted...Well, it has been a little time wasted but!! it IS summer so I think I'm allowed to do that! Back to business!

I have been working on a new project and I promise I will give you all the juicy details about it when I can. however at this point its "too soon." Talk about a teaser! At least I hope you are teased...whats that? you want more? ok! I guess I can give you a little more...I have created more great and amazing things for you to wear but with a twist this time. I will make it more accessible for everyone so no one is left to try to find me at craft shows. I know that was terribly inconvenient so I did away with shows. I may do a show here and there but for the most part you will see me online more then anything. im working on a website, twitter, facebook and blog. not sure if i will keep this blog or not. Too much to decide! BUT SOOO EXCITING! can you feel the excitement yet? CAN YOU???? Hahahah. ok so on that note I shall leave you with today's sweet hair do! Hope you guys are still out there somewhere!

Xoxo,
Mimi!

No comments:

Post a Comment